What's going on @wakeus_com:
Wakeus.com categories below:
- L. Brent Bozell lets GOP “leaders” have it
- Rand Paul at CPAC 2013
- A speech everyone should hear
- Obama ruins MLK day
- American Cows
- Fire Bob Costas!
- Rand Paul at the 2012 GOP Convention
- Oh, that Joe Biden, what a guy!
- The new Red Dawn will never replace the first Red Dawn
- Adam M. Smith apologizes for his Chick-Fil-A rant, and his atheist video turns up
- U of Arizona professor harasses a female Chick-Fil-A employee UPDATE – He’s fired?
- Ted Cruz pulled it off!
- The Little Red Hen, a lesson for the children
- Let’s ban everything!
- Barack Hussein Obama visits Texas
- One coward dead, one coward caught …
- The History Channel’s Satan looks awful familiar …
- Unedited Photo of Obama Shooting Skeet
- Obama visits OIHO
- The Great Wall of Obama
- Finally, something good about Obamacare, er, Obamatax
- John Roberts is smarter than me, you and Obama, too.
- If I had a son … he would look just like Brian Terry.
- Obama Girl is back!
- Thank you, Neil Munro!
- Obama Billboard
- Barack Hussein Obama claims he is a Kenyan
- Obama gets shanked
- The Gun Grabbers lost today
- The Boston Bombings are proof that Homeland Security is a giant fraud
- Pat Toomey joined the gun grabbers
- Hayek and Keynes … in a rap battle?
- Evil defends evil
- The Ene-media
- Al Sharpton: You Cannot Have Rights Voted On
- Ron Paul and Israel
- A Little Holiday Cheer from the TSA
- Driving Ms. Crazy
- Next it will be the word, “Constitution.”
- I am thankful for Big Brother Obama
- Never forget Dewhurst the Judas!
- A Monster is Born
- An open letter to Jesse Ventura
- Duh … it’s the Second Amendment for a reason
- To forgive is divine …
- The Death of a McDonald’s Cheesburger (part II)
- The Death of a McDonald’s Cheeseburger
- Preparedness: Emergency Water
- Preparedness: It’s more than food
- Preparedness: 72-hour kit
- What rights will this storm blow away?
- Were you ready?
- SOPA Bad, Freedom Good
- A Monster is Born
- Laughing at Spam
- See something, say Obama
- OnStar to sell tracking information
Click on a tag to see articles about a topic that interests you.Allen West Big Brother Commies communism communist Communists Constitution Democrats evil fraud frauds Herman Cain hero illegal aliens immoral liberal liberal lies Liberals liberal traitors lies Marxist Mitt Romney Nazi Obama Obamacare Obama evil Obama fraud Obama idiot Obama liar Obama sucks Obama traitor Occupy idiots Occupy Wall Street OWS race traitors racists Rick Perry RINO Ronald Reagan Ron Paul Satan Tea Party terrorists traitors TSA
Category Archives: Preparedness
When we first saw this cheeseburger back on October 25, just short of two weeks ago, it looked a lot like it does now in the picture to the left. There isn’t any controversy that fast food is one of the worst things a person can put into their body. It doesn’t matter if it is a salad, “grilled” chicken or a super-sized mega meal, it is all full of fat and chemicals. There are many Web sites dealing with healthy eating out there that have done the “cheeseburger experiment,” or a variation of it. What this entails is buying … Continue reading
McDonald’s, we love it. The famous golden arches are the most recognized symbol in the entire world. We all know the “billions and billions served” tagline, but did you know that McDonald’s serves over 75 burgers a second, on average, worldwide? Incredible. This is a stock photo of a McDonald’s cheeseburger, quite possibly the greatest creation of man. It looks nearly perfect and absolutely delicious. The bun looks fresh and golden brown. The meat looks juicy and sizzling hot. The cheese is beautifully centered and just starting to melt. The ketchup, pickles and onions are properly dispensed and distributed so … Continue reading
On a recent Friday night, instead of doing the dinner dishes right away, something on the television caught my eye and I sat down to watch it with my husband. Before long, it was time to go to bed, and when I walked into the kitchen to put my glass in the dishwasher, I realized that a sink full of dirty dishes was still waiting for me. What made that even worse was that when I turned the faucet on to start washing them, nothing came out! We live on property with a well, so we knew that we weren’t … Continue reading
I read one time that when Frank Sinatra’s son was kidnapped, he couldn’t even call for help from a pay phone because he didn’t have a dime in his pocket. It certainly wasn’t that Frank Jr. was broke – he just wasn’t prepared for an emergency that would require dimes! From that day forward, he always carried ten dimes, and when he died, they buried him with ten dimes in his pocket. Just in case. Usually when we think about being prepared, we think of having food, fuel, and any other necessities that would keep us alive while we are … Continue reading
Part One – Why and What? This is the “Emergency Preparedness” merit badge that Boy Scouts are required to earn on their way to their Eagle Scout badge. I am lucky enough to have had parents who had the foresight to encourage my membership in the Boy Scouts, where I did attain the rank of Eagle. This is something I am very proud of, and very grateful for. I notice that I have a slightly different perspective on preparedness than most people do, so I am writing this series of articles on preparedness, and some simple steps you can take … Continue reading
What rights will Hurricane Irene blow away? Never one to let a crisis go to waste, Obama will surely do something un-Constitutional here in the next couple of days. It will be an act lauded by the complicit media, and the patriots that oppose it will be vilified by both parties. We can’t win with an evil man holding the reigns. That is why we can’t lose in 2012.
Why not? Why weren’t you ready? You know it is coming. You know there is nothing you can do to avoid it. What is it? Who knows? More importantly, who cares? It doesn’t matter what it is, you should always be prepared. A flood? A hurricane? Tornado? Dirty bomb? Anthrax? Rioting? Food prices spike? Job loss? There are so many things that can go wrong in this world, and you can’t depend on the government to bail you out. As a matter of fact, if you are thinking the government can solve your problems, or rescue you from danger, then … Continue reading